Tuesday 21 August 2012

Eid Holiday with my Colleagues

It's been a while since i have not posting entry to this blog. I have no interesting stories to post and i don't want to end up posting nonsense photos and stories that is very common now in many bloggers i have read. On the other hand, i was very busy and occupied with so many things much more important than blogging. This is simply not my priority. Anyhow, my recent holiday was equal fun and enjoyable. Together with my colleagues (EIH staff), we emigrate to another state of uae (sharjah) just to have a night swimming. The journey took us almost 2hours and half with occasional stop over in between. We depart, arrived and the place was kinda disappoint us because it was really so quiet and i think of it more as a creek or man-made river or something (knowing UAE everything is man made possible).


( Al Manzar Beach in sharjah) this is the view of the beach in the morning. 


I expected our night swimming would take place in Jumeirah beach since i have never been there and so to my disappoint we ended up here. I guess the place was much better since its a holiday jumeirah would be jam-packed with patans and pana, crowded too. Here, i  felt the whole place was ours to play.
Nevertheless, we had a great, fun filled experience with my colleagues. Bonding is more important that we established.
Happy moments

I definitely eager to do this kind of trip once again. Exhaustion,sleepless,long trip was all worth it. Stress is inevitable and de-stressing is in our hands. Breaking the ice is my rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment