Sunday 1 September 2013

WOMAN of FAITH: 101



Sometime in September 2012, a good person nearest to my heart asked me the most vital question in life. What do you want to do, haney?In most of the conversation we had, I think half of it would rise to this question that I never bothered to answer. Until one day, I realized I have a need that no one is fit to provide. What is it? I hardly found the answer on my own intellectual level.

In times like this, the only weapon we can use to give us the most critical answers to our troubles is prayers. A Prayer can move mountains as long as you have instilled an unshaken faith. Though sometimes it’s hard to figure out God’s responses to every supplication but He will provide a way to show the direction and path He made for us.

I prayed to God to help me understand the things I need and to fill my longing. God is faithful. God himself is the answer. He is the one I needed. He is the one I wanted. He is the one I’m longing for so long to be always with me. Certainly, God is with me. He will never leave nor forsake me as He has promised.

What I want to do?

I already found the answer but more than want..I found what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment