Saturday 14 September 2013

WOMAN OF FAITH: I am Awesome!

Hey ladies out there! Do you feel rejected, alone, discriminated, insecure, inferior, ugly, weak,hated, shy, less popular and sinner? So am I, before I knew Jesus and accept Him in my life. I had an extreme feeling of abandonment and unworthy to be loved. But look at me now, I am a woman of faith. In Christ alone, I surrender all my negative feelings and slowly He recuperate my shredded heart. 

You can too. Ask God and He will make a way for you. He is just a prayer away.

We deserved to be loved, we deserved to be happy and we deserved to be treated with respect.

So here's a video that someone had shared to me through my Facebook account. It is worth watching because it defines who you really are as a woman in the eyes of God. 

We are awesome!
We are the children of the living God.
Be a Woman of Faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment