Saturday 16 November 2013

A day worth remembering..

It was another day to be grateful about and I was equally honored and ecstatic to spent another precious time with my sister in Christ, Sis Melanie Calicdan of Kish Fellowship. Together with my beloved CSC family (Christ the Savior Church), we went to one of our favorite place "THE FARM" and spend quality time fellow-shipping, eating, sharing, laughing, and of course crabbing. It was one of the most important night I would say though was quickly planned, but the essence of it was flowed intimately. We got to know each other as one body of Christ. I also came to appreciate more the people of same faith (CSC family) how humble and meek they were. Despite of their simplicity, I find them extraordinary and unique on its own way. To be perfectly honest, I feel in love with them more and more each day. They deserved my full respect and of course to Tito Boy (our ELDER) who accommodated us for two nights and gave us a full access tour at "THE FARM". (Sorry fellow CSC family, medyo favorite lang ako ni Lord this time) LOL. He was so hospitable and kind-hearted. Ate Melanie and I wants him to be our "tatay" and I know he would be glad to have two beautiful daughters like us.. And of course to the rest of my brothers and sisters, I felt the same way to all of you. I'm so Thankful to God for, you are the answers to my prayers 5 months ago when I was still in Kish Island.

Talking about Kish Island again, I love the place so much from the bottom of my heart. As I was always saying, it was where I became a TRUE follower of Jesus Christ. Note that I emphasize here the word TRUE. Not all who came to know Christ become a True follower. Some thought they were but sad to say they are not. To be a true follower, it requires total surrender to the Lord. More than just believing and accepting but lifting up everything to Him including what you are wearing physically to let other people see you are part of the body of Christ. People should see the invisible and not the visible. In the bible, Jesus Christ kept on telling us that only through Him we can enter the Kingdom of God. John 14:6, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. This verse alone is self explanatory and i don't know why many cannot get it. May the Lord open their spiritual hearts to understand the mysteries of the kingdom of Heaven and the key is by reading the scriptures intimately.


By the grace of God the Father and love of our Lord Jesus Christ, I met ate Melanie of Kish Fellowship. The purpose of the Lord is so overwhelming. I was so blessed by her life and she, as well was totally rich and blessed. Somehow, I felt that she came to visit me here in Dibba, as a representative for the whole Kish fellowship group to witness my spiritual birth. Kish fellowship has impacted me a lot in faith and plays a big part of my total submission to God. I pray that in God's perfect time all her mourning will turn into complete joy. I believe God is healing her for whatever she felt in her body and slowly recuperating her brokenness. Glory and thanks be to God for her life. May God bless her abundantly including finding the right partner in the near future. I pray likewise.


Memories to be kept and remembered for a lifetime:

This was taken in what I called "The Farm". It was owned by a Sheikh. (ruler of Fujairah). We are so blessed that Tito Boy gave us free tour in the land. The place is so nice with lush of greens and colored flowers that are so familiar like "santan" and others that I forgot to ask for the names. It feels like we are only in the Philippines. Perhaps it is the reason why I felt no boredom and homesickness and the weather was good as well. Winter is fast approaching. I really love nature and beaches and God loves me so much that He led me to this place called Dibba. Life is simple and not complicated at all contrary to the city life. Its speaks to me. This is really me, simple things yet great joy.

Look at the aisle...Imagine walking here while someone is waiting for you, looking through your eyes with great content and happiness with a thought of how Great God is for giving Him what He deserved. 
(Hopeless romantic)I just wish I had better quality photos.


 Inside the villa and we are like little children so excited and very well pleased to see how nice and clean inside the villa was. If that's the case, how much more we would love the kingdom of heaven?I cant wait to see the things God has in stored to those who love Him.

Mandarin and Mangoes we harvested to be brought to Dubai for TFJ Family. How I wish Pastor Elmer was with us. Tito Boy Thanks so much!

The happy Kids with tito Boy...

Thank you Lord God for another beautiful life of experiences...

I love taking photos and I believe it speaks memories of the past. I love to reminisce and I already imagine myself looking at those beautiful places, people and events when I grow old. I may not become rich with lots of money being saved, at least I have enough experiences and tributes worth more than a fine gold. Most of all, by the Grace of God, He will add more and more riches to me through the things that cannot be counted with numbers. 

3 comments:

  1. Hello Haney Pace. I am so blessed to know your profile and also as I stopped by your blog "La Vita es Bella" and the post "A day worth remembering". I am truely blessed by reading the life experience wth your sisters in Christ with Kish Fellowship. Well before I comment further on your blog post let me tell you about me. I am in the Pastoral ministry for last 34yrs in the great city of Mumbai, India some 2 and half hours journey from Abu Dhabi. This city is know for her contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reachout to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young people as well as adults from the West and developed countries to come to Mumbai to work with us on a short / long term missions trip during their summer vacation.. Since we need nursing care and service in the slums of Mumbai and since we have Medical camps in the slums to treat the diseases of the people and bring physical and spiritual healing we would love to have you come with your other friends to work with us on a short / long term missions trip. I would love to hear from you in near future. I will also write you on your email id but mean time here is my email id: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. God bless you richly and may you have a blessed Christmas and a Christ Centered New year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Diwa!Im so delighted to hear from you and reading your comment, I feel blessed even more. This blog of mine is personal and I get curious how people can view my profile.Anyways, Its nice to hear from you my fellow mighty servant of God and a believer. One of my heart's desire is to travel from different places in the near future and do missionary works and India is actually top billed my very lists. Tell me more about short term mission trips. I would love to hear from you. haneylynpace@yahoo.com feel free to email me. Maybe we can work in the near future. Shalom!

    ReplyDelete