Thursday 13 February 2014

Dubai Marina

Dubai has becoming the most popular destination for tourist nowadays and it gained popularity even stronger after they won their bid for the World Expo 2020 that was announced last year in November beating to host the event against Izmir in Turkey, Sao Paulo in Brazil, and Yekaterinburg in Russia. Another milestone for Emirat and with the vision of the Crown Prince of Dubai, it is certainly a place you wouldn't missed to explore and every traveler must include in their very own "places to see before dying".

Of course, I can proudly say, I visited Dubai. I've been to Dubai and I know Dubai. In my 4 years here in United Arab Emirates, I decided to settle in the near provinces for my comfort  because City Life for me is a big no-no. I don't think I can handle all the stress and the fast paced living. It is much easier for me to live in the nearby area and just visit Dubai once in a while for some weekend getaway. In such a way,  it will not make me immune to its beautiful and wondrous infrastructures.


 At the Dubai marina..The Largest man made marina in the world and this twisted building is called the cayan Tower







No comments:

Post a Comment