Friday 14 February 2014

Here's to my Love


This is love:  not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.




Who can ever say to me that Single on Valentines day is boring?

I certainly disagree. Single ladies, friends, Romans,Countrymen: I have something to tell you. There is no such thing as boring as long as you know how to be content on who you were with. In my case, I have Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior and this day of love is just another day to give back to Him the love He showed to me on the cross of Calvary when He died for my sins. What a wonderful feeling that I start my day right by praising Him and ends it worshiping His Holy name.


Thank you Jesus for being my Valentine not just today but forever and ever.













No comments:

Post a Comment