Thursday 22 August 2013

#Throwback: My Journey to Kish Island (Buhay Exit) Part 1



Like most others, I have my share of hardships and uphill battles before I landed to my present happy-not so perfect situation today. Beginning the first and second half quarter of this year, I fought so hard for countless reasons and one of those is losing a job.  My contract from my previous company ended (January 2013)that took me several times traveling around over 6 major cities of UAE just to attend interviews and submitting CV’s. I also became a victim of a scam in Ajman for my serious in need of a new employer ( Dubizzle.com mag ingat) and traveling by bus day and night without bringing pataka (ID cards) even my own passport was the most horrific thing I did. Yeah I know! I can easily get caught and jailed for being an illegal here. One last thing, I survived having only paratha and 1 mineral water for a day just to save my precious money because I was financially down at that time (until now I guess.lol). My situation had become worst when my previous employer asked me to leave UAE or else they were going to hand over my passport to the authorities.

TRUST is the word. I only hold on to that word during those times of my lows. As Prov.3:5-6 taught us to “Trust the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight”.

Yes!I have trusted Him. The one who knows me full well. I can’t travel from AL-Ain to Dubai-Sharjah-Ajman-Ras Al Khaimah- Fujairah and vice versa alone for the first time without TRUSTing Him. I can’t take risk riding a bus, taxi, and sitting comfortably in waiting areas without TRUSTing Him. I can’t escape from those scammers who tried to get the remaining treasure I had in my precious pocket and forced me to withdraw in my no balance ATM card without TRUSTing Him. Lastly, I cannot endure all the pressure and stress with my former boss who demanded me to leave right away out of the country without TRUSTing Him.

I have trusted the Lord and He lead the way. He made my path straight.  

My thought at that time was telling me to exit in Singapore but when the guy in ticketing office asked about my destination. A small voice inside me whisper, “KISH”.  

I booked a flight to Kish Island and at that moment I know I obey in His command.


And As I was saying the rest was History.

" Welcome to Kish Island"


A beautiful Island..


I arrived there n the month of March and they were celebrating their holiday. So many tourists was visiting there mostly from mainland Iran.

The Bridge that was too crowded at that time



Sunset i loved..

Sorry for the poor quality of the photos..





"TRUST"

No comments:

Post a Comment