Sunday 11 August 2013

What took me so long?

What hindrances could it be that took me so so long posting for my next entry blog. Well, a lot of things had happened beginning the month of October last year up to this very day and hour. I will not go in to details but here's the short lists:


October: Breaking up with Bf (which is now my ex).

November: Emotionally distressed and spiritually confused, Finding new job

December: Spiritual battlefield and over-worked plus lots of stress mostly job related.

January- End of contract from my previous employer.

February- Part time nanny, work as trainee in a hospital where my patience and perseverance was tested.

March- Battle with my former employer, and exit to Kish Island.

And the rest, was a History...

As I came to know God and his love for me as His child and precious creation. Everything happens for a reason and every trials I have faced, I endured."His strength is made perfect in my weakness". Thank you Lord!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment